Cosmetic Tattoo Removal
If you have an existing Cosmetic Tattoo that you’re not happy with, you’ve come to the right place. Thanks to the advancement of cosmetics, it is possible to correct a cosmetic tattoo by up to 100% without leaving scars.
Cosmetic tattoo removal is safe and can be done on all skin types, but it needs to be done by a professional qualified practice like La Klinic, with specialised beauty aestheticians. La Klinic is a professionally qualified “Elite Linergists” who specialise in both Cosmetic and Medical tattooing treatments. We attend advanced training in Europe each year and have performed over 1000 procedures.
Discover the best cosmetic tattoo removal service at La Klinic
Have you ever had a tattooed brow you can’t stand? Perhaps your brows were too thick and big or were moulded into a shape that doesn’t frame your face? Do you have a wing on your tattooed eyeliner that’s the wrong shape? Or have you ever had a lip tattoo that has gone over the lips and onto the skin, making your pout wonky and uneven?
La-Klinic comes with good news — we’re excited to bring you Bye-Bye Pigment, a gentle, professional-grade cosmetic tattoo removal system that will improve the appearance of a dodgy tattoo job.
Our innovative method and high-quality pigments are manufactured by our partners in Munich, Long Time Liner. Their team are experts in the field and have been manufacturing pigments for over 35 years — so you can trust that every pigment we use is free from alcohol and won’t dry out your skin.
The no-acid solution binds with the unwanted tattoo pigment to bring it to the surface in the form of a thin crust. The lymphatic system then naturally removes the rest of the unwanted pigment. Following your treatment, you should avoid all contact with water — this technique requires dry healing for 3 days, and the area is not to be touched for at least ten days. During this period, the scabs that have formed will naturally drop off.
To achieve the best possible results and to treat the skin as gently as possible, we advise several sessions with Bye-Bye Pigment. Generally, 3 to 6 cosmetic tattoo removal treatments are sufficient to create a visible difference. However, this can vary depending on the depth, age and colours of the existing pigmentation/tattoo.
While you may experience some discomfort, you can apply Aloe Vera around the outside of the treatment area to relieve the healing sensation — do not touch the area directly, as this may affect the results. While everybody and every body is different, most of our cosmetic tattoo removal patients can expect healing to take up to 42 days as new, baby-like skin forms, and you can accept a new brow.
Correct and rectify tattoos with our advanced system
Bye-Bye Pigment is based on an alkaline solution, and does not contain acids or toxic substances. Depending on the pH value of the skin, the alkaline solution of the Pigment Remover penetrates deeper into the layers of the skin than other acids or salts used in cosmetic tattoo removal services such as saline tattoo removal. The innovative formula bonds to the pigments of the tattoo, which is then carried to the skin’s surface in a crust that will fall off naturally as the skin regenerates.
Say goodbye to undesirable tattoos at La Klinic
Cosmetic tattoo removal is effective and can be carried out safely on all skin types. However, the treatment needs to be performed at a qualified practice. La Klinic is a professionally qualified clinic with a team of highly trained beauty aestheticians, aka “Elite Linergists”, who are experts in both cosmetic and medical tattooing treatments. They’ve carried out over 1000 cosmetic tattoo removal procedures. If you have a tattoo you want to be corrected, removed or rectified, book your free consultation with our team and let us help you get the results you desire.
La Klinic is dedicated to providing clients with the best possible aesthetic experience. We use the latest techniques and state-of-the-art technology to ensure natural and pleasing results that are aligned with your beauty and skin goals. Our skilled and experienced cosmetic artists are committed to your satisfaction and safety. We offer a variety of services to meet your individual needs and goals — whether you’re looking for eyebrow tattooing, lip tattooing, or want to camouflage scars and stretch marks, we can help. Browse our services today and find the solution that best suits your needs.
HOW DOES BYE-BYE PIGMENT WORK?
Pigments present in the skin are chemically extracted with a gentle non-acid based formula by bonding to the pigment that is then carried to the skin’s surface in a crust which will fall off naturally.
HOW MANY SESSIONS IS REQUIRED?
In order to achieve the greatest possible results and to treat the skin as gently as possible, several sessions with Bye-Bye Pigment must be carried out, Usually between 3-6 treatments. However, this can vary depending on the depth, age and colours of the existing pigmentation/tattoo.
IS THE TREATMENT PAINFUL?
The remover solution is injected into the skin with a needle and can be perceived as somewhat unpleasant.
CAN THE EXISTING PIGMENTATION/BLADING BE COMPLETELY REMOVED?
Successful treatment with Bye-Bye Pigment depends on the depth, age and colours of the existing pigmentation/blading, as well as correct post-treatment care. Therefore we cannot guarantee that all pigments can be completely removed but we have seen great results.
WHAT CAN I DO TO PREPARE FOR THE TREATMENT?
– Do not pluck, wax, tint the brows up to 5 days before the treatment
– Do not have any type of peels 10 days prior to treatment
- Do not use Vit A, Retinol, Cortison products 3 weeks prior the treatment. ( they make the skin thinner)
WHAT AFTERCARE IS REQUIRED?
- Dry healing is mandatory and no water should come into contact with the treated area for 3 full days
- Do not touch, pick or scratch the treated area for 7 to 10 days
WHEN CAN A TREATMENT NOT BE CARRIED OUT?
Bye-Bye Pigment cannot be applied if you
- have unhealed skin injuries
- are allergic to one or more of the Remover ingredients
- Have HIV, hepatitis or another infectious disease
- Taking certain medications. Please consult our pigmentation professionals at the Beauty Institute.
- have an immune disease
- suffer from cancer
- Are pregnant or breastfeeding
- prone to hypersensitive skin
What other options are there available to remove unwanted cosmetic tattoos?
– The tattooed or pigmented skin is cut out by surgery and completed local anaesthetic.
– Depending on the size of the removed tattoo/pigmentation, this procedure results in more intensive scarring.
– With the aid of a laser, the colour pigments in the skin are destroyed and thus loose their colour.
– Not all pigments can be removed, e.g. camouflage pigments. If a colour which is to be removed contains acryl, there is a danger of the colour melting and there’s a risk of burning!
– A laser treatment often involves pain.
- Very high treatment costs.
– High-frequency heat therapy – this involves high-frequency electric currents, the energy of which is transformed into thermal energy, being led
through the skin.
– Pigments and dyes boil away or vaporise.
- The skin cells die, there is a very high danger of scarring and infection!
– The colour pigments are scraped off the skin.
– Scarring is very likely.
– It is not very effective.
– After the dermabrasion, it is possible to try to wash out remaining pigments during the wound phase through magnetic treatment (provided the pigments contain a certain concentration of iron oxide.
– The skin is cut with the aid of a water jet, no scalpel is needed
– The diameter, pressure and pulse frequency of the water jet can be changed as needed.
– The colour pigments are cut and washed out. It is possible to remove all colour pigments.
– Scarring is highly likely.
– Expensive and a relatively new technology in Europe.
– Done under general anaesthetic at hospital.
A doctor injects saline into the tattoo to push out the pigment which can take anywhere from 6 – 8 treatments performed 10 weeks apart. There is no guarantee the saline will remove the pigment as the saline does not attach to the pigment for extraction.